- Last Updated on Thursday, 18 December 2014 18:36
- Written by Addult IT
To all our members, supporters, clients and visitors we extend our best wishes for the holiday season. Thank you for your support.
In 2015 our organisation will be marking 20 years of providing support to the ADHD community.
The program in 2015 will include our popular events like the quarterly ADHD Awareness Afternoons in March, June, September and December and the Annual Conference in October. There will be more details published as soon as they are available.
The office of ADDults with ADHD will be closed from 19 December 2014 until 7 January 2015.
- Last Updated on Sunday, 07 December 2014 13:16
- Written by Ray Steele
ADDults with ADHD(NSW) Inc held its Annual General Meeting on Saturday 6 December 2014 at 1:30pm at "The Muse" at Ultimo TAFE, Harris St, Ultimo.
The Annual Report from outgoing Committee of Management (pdf) was tabled.
At the AGM the nominations for the Committee of Management were confirmed as elected into the following positions:
- President - Joy Toll
- Treasurer - Walter Baer
- Ordinary member - Desley Little
- Ordinary member - Kevin Batchelor
- Ordinary member - Chris Williams.
They join the continuing members who term ends at the 2015 AGM
- Vice-President - Chris Malcher
- Secretary - Ray Steele
- Ordinary member - Deborah Trevan-Catling
- 2014 Annual Conference Success
- Northern Beaches ADHD Support Group
- Fact Sheets on Adult ADHD
- Achieving Effective Outcomes: Language, Learning & Literacy" 12 & 13 September 2013
- ASD in Education Workshop- May 27 2013
- The Developing Brain and Childhood Trauma-June 14th 2013
- March 26th-School Support for Students with Learning Difficulties: An Interactive Forum
- MINDD Forum- May 17-20 2013
- ADHD - Free Online Uni Course!!
- The Delta Clinic Presents: ADHD Conference: - A timely dialogue – What makes a gold standard approach to ADHD management, intervention & treatment?