- Last Updated on Friday, 06 February 2015 10:20
To all our members, supporters, clients and visitors we extend our best wishes for the holiday season. Thank you for your support.
In 2015 our organisation will be marking 20 years of providing support to the ADHD community.
The program in 2015 will include our popular events like the quarterly ADHD Awareness Afternoons in March, June, September and December and the Annual Conference in October. There will be more details published as soon as they are available.
The office of ADDults with ADHD will be closed from 19 December 2014 until 7 January 2015.
During January 2015 there will be a limited service available from our volunteer team. Emails and phone messages will be checked each week and responded to as soon as possible. Please allow a little longer than usual for a reply.
The office will be back to normal operations after Australia Day.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 January 2015 16:58
“Understand Your Brain, Get More Done” – the ADHD Executive Functions Workbook. By Ari Tuckman, PsyD, MBA. Another excellent book by Dr. Ari Tuckman, and a practical companion workbook to his best -selling book “More Attention, Less Deficit: Success Strategies for Adults with ADHD.”
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 January 2015 16:57
New Research - ADHD Medication Saves Lives – ‘Medical News Today’
ADHD medication saves lives on the road: http://tinyurl.com/pyw39fh
Generic version of Concerta found not therapeutically equivalent
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 January 2015 16:56
The Mental Health Commission of NSW have drafted a paper to allow them to hear people’s own experiences, give them a voice, and give them the opportunity to contribute to the discussions that shape decisions about medications under mental health - this includes ADHD and coexisting conditions.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 January 2015 16:54
If you are on Disability Support, you will have received a Survey from the Department of Employment which looks at the assistance you have received from the various Disability Employment Service organisations. Whether you have ADHD, or a dual diagnosis eg. ADHD and depression, or ADHD and BiPolar etc, it’s important that you fill out this survey.
- Awareness Afternoon Venue Costs Rising
- A National ADHD body – ADHD Australia
- 2014 Annual Conference Success
- The Developing Brain and Childhood Trauma-June 14th 2013
- Achieving Effective Outcomes: Language, Learning & Literacy" 12 & 13 September 2013
- Fact Sheets on Adult ADHD
- Northern Beaches ADHD Support Group