Membership of ADDults with ADHD (NSW) Inc is available to approved applications from adults with ADHD, professionals who work with adult ADHD clients, family, friends, work colleagues and others interested in furthering our vision and mission.
Membership fees are an important source of funds that enable our organisation to provide support services and education on adult ADHD.
Membership benefits include:
- access to up-to-date news, information and resources on adult ADHD
- access to the association's library of books and DVDs
- personal invitation to ADDult conferences and seminars
- discount entry fee to the Annual Adult ADHD Conference
- voting rights at General Meetings of the association.
Membership fees are due July 1 each year and provide membership for 12 months from that date:
- General membership $35
- Concessional* membership $20
- Professional membership $70
* Concessional membership application must be supported by a copy of student, pension or benefit card.